Procurement Support Manager
An international company is looking for qualified Procurement Support Managers.
- Supporting the operational activities of the department.
- Developing, optimizing, and implementing procedures.
- Budget development and analysis.
- Lead strategies and policies for the entire organization.
- Preparing documents for tenders and approvals.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met in accordance with customer requirements.
- Resolving problems and conflicts that arise.
- Support areas of the business involved in third party agreements by providing templates, advice and guiding the process.
- Ability to make strategic decisions and influence executives.
- Experience supporting initiatives from strategy to execution and achieving results while managing multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in computer skills and use of MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of maintaining contractual relationships.
- Responsibility and organization.
- Knowledge of English at least at Intermediate level.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Participation in interesting projects.
- Stability and prospects in the company.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to join our team, please send your resume!